Welcome to Orlando Dumpster Rental Boss’ FAQ section. In this page, you are going to find helpful information that will answer most of the fundamental questions you have in mind about dumpster rental in Orlando, FL.
What is Dumpster Rental in Orlando, FL Best Used For?
Here are the primary uses for roll off dumpsters in Orlando, FL:
- Demolition of a building or a home
- Building a new home
- Roof removal
- Landscaping projects
- Home siding or window replacement
- Home cleaning and upgrades
- Home renovations
- Landscaping upgrades
- Waste disposal
- Office clean-outs
- Remodeling of a building
- Demolition of building or home
- Cleaning projects
- Remodeling of property
- Large home and building repairs
- Renovating areas of the home such as kitchen, bathroom, and basement
- Garage and Yard cleaning
- Deck removal
- Gutting rooms
What Size Dumpster Should I Rent?
The size always depends on the project you are working on. You may call us at 407-634-2772 for further information about dumpster sizes.
But, the sizes available in Orlando Dumpster Rental Boss are the following:
- 10-Yard Dumpster
- 20-Yard Dumpster
- 30-Yard Dumpster
- 40-Yard Dumpster
How do I Rent a Dumpster in Orlando Dumpster Rental Boss?
We value everyone’s time that’s why we work hard to make it convenient to rent a dumpster.
You may follow the steps provided below:
- Make an accurate estimation of the amount of waste material you have to dispose of. If you find it hard to identify the amount, you may reach any one of our customer service representatives. They will be glad to help you decide on the right dumpster size for your job.
- Call us at 407-634-2772. Let us know what kind of project you are working on, and what dumpster services you need to have. Our customer service representatives show exceptional professionalism in handling all your concerns especially pricing and availability.
- Set a delivery date and tell us the necessary information about the location of your project and where the dumpster should be delivered.
- Let us know whenever you are ready for pickup. We are dedicated to delivering and pick up dumpsters promptly.
What will I do if I Need a Second Roll-Off Container?
You are free to let us know that you need a second container whenever we pick up the dumpster. We are then going to transport a new dumpster in exchange for the full dumpster.
How Am I Charged for the Dumpster Rental?
Call us at 407-634-2772 to get free quotation of dumpster rental services. We are happy to discuss with you our services. With Orlando Dumpster Rental Boss as your dumpster rental company, you are guaranteed to have the dumpster services you paid for. We offer flat pricing. We don’t charge additional fees. We always provide transparent dumpster rental rates.
Do I need to be the job site when the dumpster arrives?
There is no need for you to be on the job site when we deliver the dumpster. During the call, we make sure to obtain clear delivery instructions from you, so you don’t have to come during delivery. We know you have lots of other things to do.
How many days can I expect to get a dumpster?
We practice same-day speedy service here at Orlando Dumpster Rental Boss. So, expect delivery in less than 24 hours depending on the time you booked a dumpster rental with us.
Are there specific wastes not accepted into the dumpster?
Yes. We ensure both our safety that’s why we don’t accept this kind of wastes:
- Hazardous Waste
- Tires and vehicle used oils